At first Ms M and I were planning on making Minion Valentine’s to go with her Minion Valentine’s boxes. But, she and I were surfing Pinterest trying to get some ideas and we came across a ton of great Dinosaur cards. And since Ms. M is still totally enamored of dinosaurs, these would be PERFECT!!!!
They were pretty simple.
- We ordered some small Dinosaurs from Amazon.
- And WAITED (this was the hard part)
- Printed out our cards
- Punched 2 small holes in the card
- Tied the dinosaur on with bakers twine. You could also use some Washi tape, but I didn’t want the dinosaurs to be sticky from the tape.
- I’m RAPTOR ’round your finger!
- You are tricera-TOPS on my list!
- I think you are DINO-mite!
- Have a DINO-mite Valentine’s Day!
- ROAR means be my Valentine in dinosaur!
- Thanks for being my FRIEND-asaurous!