Right now Ms M is totally into Sesame Street and Minions, while N is all about the Ninjas, both the Teenage Mutant Turtle and regular varieties. I searched several different stores and couldn’t find plastic eggs in any of these varieties.
So what’s a mom to do but make some!!! So a little vinyl, some electrical tape, a black sharpie, some googly eyes and I was set!
For Ms M – Both good and evil minions. The purple minions really need some hair, but I haven’t found anything in my stash that I can use yet.
- Electrical tape for the goggle bands
- Silver paper attached using terrifically tacky tape and cut using Nestabilities dies
- Googly eyes attached with E6000 glue
- Sharpie for the hair and evil minon teeth
- Characters were cut using the Cricut Sesame Street Friends cartridge
- Black, white, brown, orange, and red vinyl
- Black sharpie for the eyes and Ernie and Bert’s hair
- Masks cut using the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge – superhero mask and then welded to some curved shapes for the knot
- Red, orange, and blue and purple vinyl
For N – Some Standard Ninjas
- Square and 2 circles from Cricut craft room basic welded
- White vinyl
- Sharpie to draw eyes and eye brows
I can’t wait to put these in the kids baskets and see their reaction on the “Easter Bunny” knowing just what kind of eggs they wanted.