Mr. Steam got me a whole bunch of paper crafting dies that I have been drooling over for quite some time. So I thought it was only appropriate that I make his valentine card using those dies.
I love this little fox set from Papertrey Ink. He (she?) is the cutest lil’ thing ever! Of course I have an extra special soft spot for foxes. And it’s hard to see in the picture but I thought the wood grain helps make it more of a masculine card. I have so many different things I want to try with this embossing plate.
I love the idea of the of being able to open the zipper tab to see a special message. The sentiment set that coordinates with the zippers has a ton of sayings that I am so excited to use. This one is hard to read in the picture. But, it says ‘I am reminded how wonderful you are.”
- Papertrey Ink – Zipper Die
- Papertrey Ink – Mover and Shakers Sentiment Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink – Hello Foxy Stamp set
- Papertrey Ink – Hello Foxy Die
- Papertrey Ink – Woodgrain Impression Plate
- Ranger Archival Ink – Coffee
- Water color pencils to color the fox
- I have no idea what the paper is. All of the paper came out of my scraps pile.