At one point in my crafty career I thought it would be a good idea to make jewelry. But I wasn’t very good at it. It was so hard to pass up all the pretty beads. So so pretty. Well that left me with a bunch of beads and nothing to do with them.
Nothing that is until I found some star wire forms at my favorite craft store. They were easy peasy and super glitzy looking. All you have to do is
- Put some beads on each arm of the form
- Bend the end of the form into a tiny loop with some beading pliers
- Add a ribbon to one of the loops you just made and VIOLA! Pretty ornament.
Ornament countdown links:
- Day 10 – Cross Stitch Pillow Ornaments
- Day 9 – Mini Quilt Block Ornaments
- Day 8 – Wooden Bird houses Ornaments
- Day 7 – Marbled Glass Ball Ornaments
- Day 6 – Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Day 4 – Painted Plaster Santas & Houses
- Day 3 – Fused Glass Ornaments
- Day 2 – Stamped Image in a Glass Ball Ornament
- Day 1 – Handprint Snowmen Ornaments