My mom had always wanted a Christmas village. And when I found unpainted plaster houses at my local craft shop I went crazy and made her bunches. They were so much fun to paint. And then I found all the accessories – people, cars, band stands, skating ponds.
How does this relate to ornaments? Well, since I had all that paint, and since the craft store also had plain plaster ornaments….
The great thing about these ornaments is they don’t really take much in the way of supplies. A few paint brushes, and a few colors of paint and you are set.
Ornament countdown links:
- Day 10 – Cross Stitch Pillow Ornaments
- Day 9 – Mini Quilt Block Ornaments
- Day 8 – Wooden Bird houses Ornaments
- Day 7 – Marbled Glass Ball Ornaments
- Day 6 – Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Day 5 – Beaded Snowflake Ornaments
- Day 3 – Fused Glass Ornaments
- Day 2 – Stamped Image in a Glass Ball Ornament
- Day 1 – Handprint Snowmen Ornaments