There is a glaze your own pottery place that I love to go to. They have way more than just pottery. They have mosaic, metal clay jewelry, metal working, fuse and slump glass and even lamp glass work. Oh yea crafter’s heaven! (by the way it’s in Door County, WI and is called Hands On Art Studio)
One year I made fused glass ornaments. All three of them are done on clear glass. The wreath was green glass powder and red glass nubs. The poinsettia is red iridescent glass shards, black and white glass rod, and yellow nubs. The tree is plain green glass, iridescent green glass, and colored nubs. They were sooo much fun to make. I was soooo temped to buy a glass slumping kiln. But it was a wee bit out of the budget.
Yep these fall in my top 10 for sure.
Ornament countdown links:
- Day 10 – Cross Stitch Pillow Ornaments
- Day 9 – Mini Quilt Block Ornaments
- Day 8 – Wooden Bird houses Ornaments
- Day 7 – Marbled Glass Ball Ornaments
- Day 6 – Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Day 5 – Beaded Snowflake Ornaments
- Day 4 – Painted Plaster Santas & Houses
- Day 2 – Stamped Image in a Glass Ball Ornament
- Day 1 – Handprint Snowmen Ornaments